If you are an international student who wants to study in New Zealand, your first step is to apply for a student visa. The process can be a little complicated, but there are a few key points you need to remember. Here is a guide to help you get started:
1. Start by gathering all of the information you need to apply. This includes your passport photo, transcripts from all your previous schools, and letters of recommendation. You will also need to provide proof of financial support from your parents or guardians.
2. Once you have all of this information, start filling out the application for New Zealand student visa forms. You will need to submit them to the New Zealand Immigration Department at least two weeks before you plan to arrive in New Zealand.
Image Source:- Google
3. Once your application has been processed, you will receive a notification in the mail. Make sure to check this folder regularly for updates about your application status. If everything is OK, you will be granted a visa and can start preparing for your study in New Zealand!
If you are applying for a New Zealand student visa, it will take around two weeks to process your application. This includes doing a biometric check and verifying your educational records.
A student visa is a type of visa that allows an individual to study in New Zealand. To be eligible for a student visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a registered student at a New Zealand school or university.
- You must have a valid passport and visa.
- You must have enough money to support yourself while in New Zealand.
- You must not be convicted of a criminal offense in any country.